Every package is all inclusive because I believe you should enjoy your images how you want. This means that you don't have to pay extra to receive your digital images, and there are no required print purchases.
PORTRAIT SESSION PACKAGES
Portrait sessions include all sessions for one or two people such as seniors, maternity, headshots, and engagements (please inquire for pricing for more than two people).
- 1 location
- 1 hour
- 15 high resolution digital images
- 1.5 hours
- Up to 2 locations
- $25 print credit
- 30 high resolution digital images
- Professional Makeup (1 person)
- 2 hours
- Up to 2 locations
- $50 print credit
- 45 high resolution digital images
Professional hair and makeup can be added on to any package. Please inquire for pricing.
BUSINESS BRANDING SESSIONS
prices start at $275
I'd love to hear all about your business and what kind of photographs you need. Together, we will come up with a concept that reflects your brand. Every business is unique, and I will create a custom quote based on your needs. Let's meet up for coffee, tea, or donuts to get started!
- What can I expect before my session?
- You and I will plan your session together. I'd love to hear if you already have anything in mind, but if not, don't worry! We will discuss what to wear, the location of your shoot, and any other questions you might have. If you find yourself having more questions at any time, don't hesitate to email or call. Please keep in mind that if you choose a location with fees (such as the Arboretum or the Biltmore) that you are responsible for those fees.
- What will my photo shoot be like?
- It will be fun and laid back! I try to book outdoor shoots as close to sunrise or sunset as possible. This is when the light is best, and you will be so thankful you got up a little early or stayed out a little later for that perfect golden light. You can do as many outfit changes as you want and can fit into your time. Usually I recommend choosing 1-3 different outfits. I will completely guide you through posing and help you relax. Make sure to check out my blog post on tips for rocking your portrait session.
- How do I pay for my session?
- In order to book a date, there is a $50 retainer fee that goes toward your total session fee. Once we pick a date for your session, I will email over this retainer invoice and a contract to sign. The invoice can be easily paid with a card online, and the contract can also be signed online. It's paper free for your convenience and because I love the environment. About a week before your session, I will email the invoice for the balance of your session fee. It is due on the date of your session.
- When and how will my images be delivered?
- Your images will be delivered via an online gallery emailed to you within 2 weeks of your session. Your gallery will be online for 3 months, so it's important to download and print your images in that time frame.
- How do I order prints?
- I highly recommend printing your favorite images out. Don't let them just sit on your computer forever. Hang them on your wall! Put one in your wallet. Send them to your mom. The easiest and best way to print them is through your online gallery. It is connected to my professional printing lab that prints archival quality (this means they are printed to last so you can show them to your grandkids and great-grandkids!) beautiful images, and prints start as low as $3. I do not recommend or guarantee prints made elsewhere as non-professional labs tend to mess up colors, contrast, and brightness of the images.
- How do I book my session?
- It's easy! Just contact me and let me know what kind of session you want and when you're wanting to do it. Once we pick a date, I'll email you a contract and $50 retainer invoice (goes toward your total). When those are taken care of, your date is officially booked!
Prices subject to change without notification. Please verify before booking.