Boudoir at the Inn on Westwood
- Thursday, May 17
- 45 minute session with complete posing guidance
- Professional hair and makeup by Ali Lawless included
- Jewelry and jewelry styling provided by Stella & Dot stylist Jessica Lee
- 5 images of your choice from a gallery of at least 30 retouched images (additional images and products available: www.sarahhooker.com/pricing-list)
- $100 product credit
I am so excited that the owners of the Inn on Westwood are allowing us to take over the Atkinson Suite for a day. It's absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to pose ladies on that damask couch, the poster beds, in the huge doorways...sigh. It's dreamy!
This location is luxe, so I've assembled a dream team of ladies to match. Everyone gets to look like a rock star (or princess, or whoever you want!) with Ali Lawless providing professional hair and makeup. And then, with the help of stylist Jessica Lee, you will get to choose some gorgeous Stella & Dot bling to complete your wardrobe. So get ready to get pampered!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
To book a spot, simply fill out the form below. I will email you a contract and retainer invoice ($125) within 24 hours, and once those are done, your spot is booked!
How It Works
1. Fill out the form above. I will email you a contract and invoice for the session retainer ($125) within 24 hours. No time slot is not reserved until these are complete. They can both be done easily online and paperlessly.
2. Then we get to talk about all the fun stuff! We will have a phone consultation about what you want to get from the experience, what you will wear, how to prepare, and I'll answer any questions you have. I'll provide you with all the details including what you need to bring, directions, etc. I'm happy to chat more and continue to answer your questions and help you plan as the date approaches. The final payment ($174) is due by May 10th.
3. Make sure to arrive on time for your session so that Ali has time to finish your hair and makeup. After you are looking extra fly from Ali's magic, Jessica will help style your outfits with gorgeous Stella & Dot jewelry. We'll pick an outfit to start, and chat a minute before we ease into the session. Your photo session will be 45 minutes. I'll give you lots of encouragement and guidance (you don't need to know how to pose!), and we will have a fun and laid-back session! You can stick around and look through the jewelry a bit more after your session if you want.
4. The last step is your image reveal! When we have your phone chat, we'll schedule a time for you to come to my downtown Asheville studio about a week after your session for your image reveal and ordering session. This is where you get to see all of your edited images and order gorgeous fine art products! You product order will be delivered within 4 weeks of your image reveal. No images or products are included in the session fee, but there is a $100 product credit, and you can see pricing here: https://www.sarahhooker.com/pricing-list
- How private are these boudoir sessions?
- Since these sessions are back to back, you may see someone else getting their hair or makeup done, but when we are shooting, those rooms will be completely private.
- What should I wear?
- You should wear whatever makes you feel sexy and comfortable. Whether that's a crop top, knee high socks, lacy lingerie, a long robe, your partner's tshirt, booty shorts, or nothing at all. We will discuss this during our phone consult, and I'll help you decide. I would bring about 3 different looks that you love. Any more than that and it starts to feel overwhelming. You can send me your ideas for feedback if you want. Just email or text me a photo and I'll give you my opinion. I'll bring a few fun pieces to play with too.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- No extra people will be allowed on the premises for privacy reasons. If you have a friend you want for encouragement, considering scheduling your shoots back to back.
- How much Photoshop will you do?
- This session is all about loving yourself as you are. I do some basic edits like teeth whitening, some skin smoothing, and removing temporary things (pimples, bruises, etc...). But I won't be changing the shape of your body. Everyone has parts of their bodies that are not their favorite. We will discuss these ahead of time, and I'll help you pose in flattering ways. If you would like something specific Photoshopped, please discuss this with me beforehand.
- Will these photos be kept private?
- You have complete control over how private your images stay. Your online gallery will be password-protected. The contract states that I must receive permission from you before sharing your images anywhere. It's all up to you.